Monday, May 17, 2010

Whoa-oh, I'm half-way there

Whoa-OH! It's time to have a be-er!

What an intense couple of weeks I've had! After handing in my fist two assessments I had three weeks to complete another two 2000 word essays. I handed in my last assessment yesterday morning, so I'm feeling a great sense of relief and accomplishment.

I got two of my assessments back from being marked; I received a Distinction and a High Distinction. Woo-hoo! Last year I gave myself an incentive to get a High Distinction which I'd reward myself with a tattoo, so I'm thinking I'll get one when I'm in NYC. I'm going to base it on this design:



Yes, I know, I'm a nerd.

Last week I also hit 100 days of being alcohol free. I'm really used to it now, but I guess that's also because I'm not going out a hell of a lot.

I've decided to have a bit of a piss-up at my place next weekend. There are some people who I've missed having a beer with, and dare I say they've missed having a beer with me too. So I'm going to have a blow-out, regroup, then I'm back to water and diet coke until I fly out in August.

Only 104 more sleeps until I fly out, and only four more essays between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home