Monday, May 03, 2010

super gay

Pasqual, me, and some randoms.

Things really picked up since my trio of cancellations last week.

I went out to dinner with Leesa, Huon, Robin, Ange and Aaron on Wednesday night. I hadn't seen any of them in months so it was nice to catch up over dinner and eat way too much Peking duck. On the walk home I felt so completely content, and loved (and stuffed). I was a little amazed at how such a low key event could make me feel so good.

On Saturday I had my last class for Counselling Skills 2. It was bittersweet. I really hated going to school on Saturdays, but the day always flew by because it was practical, interesting and engaging. Let's hope next term is as rewarding.

On Saturday night I went to Club Kooky. The theme was Kooky Super Gay. I had trouble deciding whether to wear my Britney and Madonna kissing t-shirt with leather pants, or my pink overalls with rainbow t-shirt. I opted on the latter.

The music was really good. Really, really good. I danced for hours and hours which I haven't done in ages. I caught up with lots of people I love, and I didn't really bother engaging with any new people which was ok.

Pasqual and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home