Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School, art, thin, beer.

I've been on school holidays for the last week and a half, and I haven't known what to do with myself. I usually have a voice in my head telling me that I should be doing schoolwork, but I've been wandering around in a bit of a daze.

On Monday I had a friend model for me for an art project that I'm working on. I hadn't worked with a model before, and I think I rushed the process a little bit. Having looked through the photos last night I realised some things I could have done differently, but I'm pleased with how it is going so far, and some of the images have real potential.

In other news, I'm thin. I don't exactly know when it happened, but I looked in the mirror the other day, and I've definitely shed some KGs. I'm up to week 7 of my "Couch to 5km" program and I can now run for 25 minutes non-stop... go me!

I had a few friends over for beers on Saturday, and although it was a bit of a novelty, I'm not really into booze anymore. Weird.

Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on (click to enlarge):

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

OOOOH NOW FULL BODY!
i want a nudie!!! do me do me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home