Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good without God.


A member of my family has a habit of sending me whatever funny racist emails are going around the internet at the time. I usually get annoyed, delete them and pretend I never got them. I know better than to try and change their way of thinking about certain subjects.

I got two emails off this person today, and both of them were of the funny racist variety. They they were both so stupid and ill-informed that I really wanted to show this person how ignorant they can be.

I thought I would find an anti-Catholic email and send it their way to see how they liked being on the receiving end of someone disrespecting their beliefs. I couldn't really find anything suitable on the net when I searched.

I drafted this email:



Hi ******,

I really don't like receiving these racist emails.

I had a look on the internet to see what I could find in the way of anti-Catholic emails, but when I searched google for "catholic hypocrisy" I was daunted by the task of sifting through 1.1 million results.

Please don't send them to me anymore.

x Tim.




I thought about it for a little while, then deleted the middle paragraph and hit send.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home