Tuesday, April 06, 2010

totes artistical and shit.


I've been holding off on this post because I was hoping to receive some good news to share, but it doesn't appear that it's going to happen.

I am a member of a fan-page on Facebook called "Gay Boys with Beards". It's probably one of the most active pages I've become a fan of. It's quite fun and there is a nice sense of community on there, not to mention lots of nice eye-candy.

A couple of weeks ago the guy who runs the page set the members an artwork challenge. I accepted the challenge along with 20 or so other members. The winner was supposed to be announced over a week ago, and according to the votes, I won.

There has still been no word, and I'm a bit pissed off to be honest. I contacted the guy and he said he's moving so, "I'll get to it shortly I promise". Anyway, that was four days ago... and he hasn't stopped updating other stuff on the site.

So here is my winning entry. I think my self-portrait is more effective, but I still like it. I'd like to do some portraits of my beardy friends.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

its like we are making out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home